BB-HCM511A Software V3.60R00
- Changed the corporate name
Panasonic Communications Co., Ltd. -> Panasonic System Networks Co., Ltd.
- Improved security
- Improved playing back MPEG-4 video on Media Player 12
- Improved synchronous working by CGI command
- Improved the notification of Alarm Log
- Added simple back light correction
- Added the function for shutter speed
- Added playing sound in PC on detection
- Added setting initial image resolution for cellular phone
- Added controlling the external output terminal when triggered by motion detection or alarm
- Improved the MPEG-4 image with large motion
- Improved the playing back images in SD memory card during recording
- Changed MJPEG file name in SD memory card
- Improved DHCP packet
- Improved centering on the clicked point in maximum size of JPEG and Single page
- Supported '\' in the string of preset name
- Improved JPEG recording on NTP
- Improved security
- Supported openRTSP to view MPEG-4 image
- Supported the specific ISP for viewnetcam
- Improved the downloaded file size from SD memory card
- Improved the adjustment for date and time from NTP server
- The following setting is initialized by downgrading form ver.3.50R00.
- Image Display
- multi camera screen
- motion detection sensitivity
- Images are recorded into SD memory card without network. (Stand-alone SD Recording)
- Supports SDHC memory cards.
- The external I/O can be switched to Open or Short with a mobile phone.
- DirectX is implemented in ActiveX for speeding up the PC's displaying performance. (Except Windows Vista)
- Improved the interface between the camera and Norton Utility.
- Changed the screen of Diagnosis in Maintenance page.
- Power LED light turns to red when detecting the write-error on SD memory card.
- Improved MPEG-4 image recording.
- Supported % in the string of file name for FTP.
- Improved Alarm trigger.
- Added the 4 languages Italian, German, Spanish, Russian on Setup, Internet, Maintenance and Support page.
- Improved FTP/E-mail transfer using SD memory card.
- Improved Recording with MPEG-4.
- Improved the displayed screen.
Remained images may be transferred after updating the firmware. To prevent the above issue, please delete them manually. (Refer to "2.7 Deleting Buffered Images Manually"in the Operating Instructions.)