Main Contents begins from here.
BB-HCM3xx/HCM5xx Series Information "Audio Feature"
- Talk button and Listen button cannot be used simultaneously. Talk feature is stopped during listening. Talk feature can be used only for a user. Listen feature can be used for maximum 10 users. If the audio is interrupted, reduce the max. bandwidth. In this case, the number of users for listening are reduced.
- Audio features such as camera microphone sensitivity and mute during pan/tilt can be set up on the Audio page.
- If you are running other applications or opening multiple windows, the audio may be interrupted or delayed.
- When the image is refreshed during any operation such as preset registration or a web browser refresh, the volume is reset to the default (midrange) position. Audio that was muted is enabled.
- The audio may be interrupted due to your PC's performance or network environment. Reduce the max. bandwidth .
- If the camera is accessed while the PC user visits other websites, the active microphone may pick up audio from the PC's speakers. Be careful with it.
- Talk feature cannot be used from a PC when the camera is accessed via a proxy server.
- If you cannot listen to the audio or talk from your PC, see 2.6 Audio Problems in the Troubleshooting section of the Installation/Troubleshooting.
- If you use external microphone, excessive length or poor quality microphone cable can cause a degradation in audio quality.
- The cables for the external microphone must be less than 7 m (about 23 feet) long.
- To talk to the camera from your PC, an external amplified speaker must be connected to the camera. The speaker connects to the camera with a stereo audio cable similar to that used by your PC. Though the connector is stereo, the audio is not.
- If you install the camera outdoors, external microphone or external speaker must be outdoor compatible.
- The external microphone input terminal does not correspond to an line level. Audio may be distorted when the line level is input. Audio distortion will be solved if you insert the following circuits. Under no circumstance should high level audio, such as from a speaker, be connected to this input terminal. Doing so is likely to damage the camera.
- Viewing Multi-Camera page
-When selecting [All] at the View Type, all images are displayed in 160 x 120 pixels resolution, and the Audio Control Bar is not displayed.
- Viewing Still Images on Your Cell Phone
-Audio feature does not work on cell phones.
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.