Main Contents begins from here.
Viewing still images on your mobile phone
Using a Mobile Phone to Access Cameras Connected to a BL-WV10 (non-USA model)
If you are using a router, you can view camera images from a computer connected to the same network as the camera.
If the router is configured to allow access from the Internet, you can view camera images from a mobile phone (as well as a computer) when you are out of the house.
- *The zoom feature is only available when viewing images from a BB-HCM381 or BB-HCE481 Network Camera.
- *The pan/tilt feature is not available when viewing images from a BB-HCM110 Network Camera.
- *Some mobile phones are not compatible with Panasonic Network Cameras. Some phones may allow viewing only on port number 80, and some may not support password authentication. Refer to the information below for a list of cell phone models which have been verified as being compatible with Panasonic Network Cameras.
- *When the camera's pan, tilt, or zoom range has reached its end, the corresponding keypad number and character disappear.
- *For details on how to view camera images from a mobile phone or computer when you are out of the house (i.e., access a camera over the internet), refer to the operating instructions included with your camera.
- *Certain mobile phones are not compatible with this product.
Compatible Mobile Phone Models (As of Mar. 1, 2006)
Panasonic System Networks Co., Ltd. cannot guarantee the compatibility of its products with the models listed above. Compatibility depends on country, firmware version of the mobile phone, the mobile phone carrier, and other factors, therefore, certain models, including the ones listed above, may not be able to access, view, or control Panasonic Network Cameras.
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.