Head on this page.
*MWP100G is not available in the US.
Flexible Window Layout
• Dedicated "Control Software for Multi Window Processor" supplied.
• Single or multiple output layouts and multiple canvases.
• Simultaneous use of multiple layouts and canvases.
• One or more windows (PinPs) on each canvas with 360° rotation of each window.
• Edge Blending function for projectors.
• Bezel area adjustment capable for flat panel displays.
Flat displays with different screen sizes can be set as a single “canvas,” and the image can be displayed at the same scale throughout.
• 16 interface board slots.
• Easy addition and replacement of optional interface boards.*
• Capable of up to 28 inputs with the ET-MCYDV100 DVI-U and ET-MCYSD200 3G-SDI boards.
• Capable of up to 56 inputs with the ET-MCYSD210 HD-SDI board.
• Capable of up to 28 outputs with the ET-MCQDV150 DVI-U board.
• Capable of up to 28 outputs with the ET-MCQDL350 DIGITAL LINK board. DIGITAL LINK is an original function added to HDBaseT™ technology allowing transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 100 meters (328 feet) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher.
For details on other manufacturers' equipment,
see the list of tested equipment compatible with DIGITAL LINK.
* Ask a qualified technician or your dealer when installing or removing this product.
** HDBaseT™ is a trademark of the HDBaseT Alliance.
Ideal for Long-Term Operation
Low power consumption of max 160 W* with 16 interface boards mounted.
An optional power supply unit ET-RPS100G for dual power supply which can prevent power disconnection.
* When using a single power supply unit.