Head on this page.
Equipped with a DIGITAL LINK terminal, the DIGITAL LINK-ready display allow transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 100 meters (328 feet) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations. Hence, it is a cost-effective, long-distance and high-quality digital transmission solution.
Optional ET-YFB100G Digital Interface Box for Easy Setup
By combining the optional ET-YFB100G Digital Interface Box, with its HDMI and other input terminals, uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals can be transmitted up to 100 m (328 feet) over a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher. It allows display connection with only one cable, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations.
Also, because control signals can be simultaneously transmitted, the ET-YFB100G input signal can easily be switched with the wireless remote control that is included with the display. The display can be controlled by either serial or LAN communication.
Also Supports Other Manufacturers’ Peripheral Equipment
DIGITAL LINK is an original function added to HDBaseT™ technology. Used together with the ET-YFB100F Digital Interface Box, or other compatible equipment, the installation of this display is easier than ever, without any need for external receivers.
* Input selection and other ET-YFB100G operations can be performed only when connecting to a DIGITAL LINK compatible display.
* HDBaseT™ is a trademark of the HDBaseT Alliance.
The ET-YFB100G includes a scaling/resizing function, and can be operated by the display's remote control.
Wireless displays require no cables for PC connection. That means you don't have to worry about cable lengths, and you can flexibly lay out the system for fast, easy setup and removal.
Panasonic displays allow the following wireless display methods.
Using the Wireless Manager ME software*1 makes it easy to transfer data from the screen of a personal computer through the PC's wireless LAN function.*2
Simply plug the optional ET-UW100 Easy Wireless Stick*3 into your PC’s USB terminal. The ET-UW100 integrates a wireless application and a wireless LAN adapter, so you don't have to install any application software or make time-consuming settings.
Free app "Panasonic Wireless Display for iOS" allows wireless display from iOS devices. And the Marker function*4 lets you display or save lines drawn freehand on the iOS device screen.
- Each version of Wireless Manager ME is compatible with specified products or display. Be sure to use the Wireless Manager ME software supplied with each products or display. If Wireless Manager ME of a different version is used, there will be some restrictions on usable functions depending on models. For details, see the software download page.
- If the computer is not equipped with a wireless LAN function, a wireless LAN card is required. In the case of Macintosh computers,
only the built-in wireless LAN function is supported.
- The availability of the ET-UW100 varies depending on the country.
Please contact your sales representative for more information. (Contact Information)
- The Marker function is available for the Wireless Display for iOS only.
Find the Wireless-ready Displays
The "SLOT2.0" function slot lets you add display functions to match your application. By simply mounting an optional function board (sold separately), you can add connectivity with a content distribution system.
Find the SLOT2.0 Compatible Displays