Main Contents begins from here.
Business & Professional
No.210 How can I confirm whether the face matching function is working or not? [WJ-NV200 face matching]
Please check the following before operation.
(1) In the window for setting up the matching area, check that the frame for faces of pre-registered persons is displayed inside the face matching setup area.
(2) After the setting menu is closed, press the Start face matching button, and check that the alarm is triggered.
- When the face frame is not displayed in (1):
- Go on the setup menu > "REC & event" > "Event setup" > "Advanced face matching alarm setup", and check that the operation mode is set to "Alarm action".
- The camera setting might be out of the recommended range. Please check the camera setup to "Compression : H.264", "Image capture size : 1280×960", Frame rate : 5 fps", "Max bit rate (per client) : 4096 kbps (as indication)", "Refresh interval : 5 s", "Super Dynamic (SD) : Off", "Adaptive black stretch : Off", "Back light compensation (BLC) : Off", "Shutter speed (Light control mode) : 1/100 fix", "AGC : On(High)", "Black & white mode : Off", "DNR : Low", "Face detection : On".
- When the alarm is not triggered in (2):
- Go to "REC & event" > "Event setup" > "Advanced face matching alarm setup", and check that the operation mode is set to "Alarm action".
- In the "Registration list (Matching)" of registered face matching targets, check that the matching operation is set to "On".
[Network Video Recorder ( operation )] (2011/7/4)
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.