Contents and Structure of the LinkRay Service System
Panasonic provides total support for the customer's information service. Our one-stop service delivers everything required for a LinkRay information service, ranging from devices and systems to platforms for content distribution.
LinkRay Service Example
Services Provided by Panasonic
LinkRay transmission function
- Display (42" / 49" / 55")
LinkRay service platform
- LinkRay issuance and addition
- Administrator's portal
- Content link operation/management
- Log provision
- Link extension function
- Log analysis service
- CMS/local server/signage linkage
- Standard app: LinkRay
- Provision of SDK (for linkage with the customer's application)
* We can also develop new applications for the customer.
Packages containing all necessary equipment and functions to meet specific needs
[LinkRay package solutions]
- Facility Guidance
The type of LinkRay transmitter, which is configured with a modulator and a transmitter,
is selected according to the customer's application.
Existing digital signage can also be used for LinkRay services.
For use of existing signage
for LinkRay services
- LED light bar
[Individually procured] * The photo is shown for reference only.
LinkRay transmission-ready LCD displays
- LCD displays with built-in LinkRay transmission function SF1H Series
- The brightness of the display panel is equivalent to about 75% its full capacity, when the Light ID is transmitted. The displayed image may flicker, but this is due to a change in the brightness during Light ID transmission and not due to trouble.
- Available from the Visual Systems Business Division, Connected Solutions Company
Guidance signboard, advertisement signboard
For use of existing signage for LinkRay services*
- LED light bar
* The photo is shown for reference only.
LinkRay Service Platform
The Administrator's portal screen allows easy registration, issuance and addition of LinkRay content as well as operation of links and confirmation of access condition (a log is provided).
Panasonic also offers extended feature to enhance the operation and functions of the customer's information service and to support visualization and advanced analysis of access logs.
LinkRay issuance and addition
- Assigns a unique ID to each lighting device.
- Issues an ID to each content displayed by signage.
- Manages IDs and link registration using a dedicated website.
- Enables browsing of the access log and setting of the display.
- Converts LinkRay to usable content URIs.
- Enables URI switching according to the language setting of each user's smartphone.
- Displays the daily statistics of the access log.
- Functions can be added/customized (optional).
Link extension functions
Content switching / scheduling
Switching of content based on user profile
Switching of content / URI at scheduled dates and times.
extension of registerable URIs
Notification of location information to the app when LinkRay is received
Display of popupscreen onsmartphone
Detailed log display
Display of the popularity ranking based on the analysis of access trends
Display of the dwell time/traffic line on a map
Display of the main traffic line on a map based on the access history
Extension of log
Long-term log storage
Extension of the access data storage period from 1 month to 1 year
Periodic report on access condition
Periodic submission of access condition report (PDF)
Individual response to needs
Content switching /
Operation and management of various information,
such as distribution content
Local server construction,
Local server construction
Construction of the local server operating environment according to the customer's request
(responses to requests being made in the order)
Adaption of variable ID control to other manufacturers' signage products