Linking Business with Versatile Mobility
Simple and immediate use
Smartphone works as a company phone extension
The employee's smartphone can be registered as a company extension number with the Mobile Softphone application. It enables flexible audio and video calls in/out of offices without using your private phone number.
Push Notification informs you of incoming calls without having to start up an application. Since the application does not need to be constantly running, your smartphone battery lasts longer.
Immediate Use -No Server Needed
Since there is no need for an additional server or other equipment,
you can link your smartphone up immediately with no other changes
to your system. Also, Mobile Softphone supports SIP-TLS*1 (Transport Layer Security).
It prevents spoofing risks.
- *1 SIP-TLS is not supported when using the KX-HTS Series. TLS is a protocol that guarantees privacy and data integrity over the internet.
- *2 Application servers(Push notification and Authentication server) are provided free of charge by Panasonic.
Simple Security Features
Panasonic Mobile Softphone supports SIP-TLS*2 (Transport Layer Security). With this feature, you can reduce hacking risks. SIP-TLS works not only inside the office but also outside the office when using the Media Relay Gateway function. This provides secure communication over various locations.
Rejects non-Panasonic SIP Phones
When it detects a non-Panasonic SIP extension trying to log in, it can reject the connection.
The default setting for use as a remote SIP account is supported by the KXHDV / KX-TGP600 series and Mobile Softphone.
By using this feature, users can prevent spoofing risks.
You can enable or disable this setting based on your needs.*3
- *1 SIP-TLS is not supported when using under KX-HTS system.
- *2 TLS is a protocol that guarantees privacy and data integrity over the internet.
- *3 This function is not supported when in use with KX-HTS system.
- – Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- – Google Play and the Google Play logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google, Inc.