Business Communication Systems
Saving Costs by Adopting a Hybrid System
The KX-NS500 can utilize the benefits of a hybrid system to help businesses lower costs and allow a quick return on investment.
Existing DPTs, APTs and SLTs from Panasonic and trunks can continue to be used, enabling a system to be replaced at a low cost without wasting resources.
- Saving Communication Costs
- You can combine both IP and legacy trunks according to your needs, to construct systems that are flexible and cost effective.
- Saving Network Costs
- VoIP allows you to talk with your remote offices anywhere in the world without telephone charges using a private IP network.
- Saving on Initial Investment
- IP phones can be installed at a remote office without a PBX via an IP network. A VPN is not required. (Built-in Media Relay GW) So, you do not need to install the PBX in a branch office or home office.
The One-look Networking function enabled by linking with the Panasonic KX-NS1000 lets you control the entire system including other offices with a single KX-NS1000.
Since existing devices can also be used, the system can be expanded with reduced running costs and investment costs.