Main Contents begins from here.
Smartphone Connect (KX-PRW110/120/130)
After you update to iOS14 or Android 11, iOS and Android requirement will appear.
Download the application
- Download the application
(For Android user)
- Download the application
(For iOS user)
*The application provides support for iPhone and iPad (iOS9.0 or later) or Android device (6.0 or later).
- My wireless router uses WEP encryption. The base unit is connected to the wireless router but nothing works.
- The base unit is connected to the wireless router, but Smartphone Connect cannot find my base unit.
- I set Network settings to Typical configuration (DHCP) or Simplified configuration (WPS,DHCP), but I couldn't connect the base unit to the wireless router.
- I want to know the IP address of the base unit.
- I cannot register a smartphone to DECT phone with Error message "The maximum number of mobile phones is already registered to the base unit. (E2-01) "
- I cannot copy data (contacts, wallpaper, ringtones) from my smartphone to my phone system.
- I cannot copy images from my smartphone to my phone system to be used as wallpaper.
- Noise is heard when talking on calls using Smartphone Connect.
- Sound cuts out when talking on an intercom call between Smartphone Connect and a DECT handset.
- I used music editing software to edit a ringtone on my smartphone. When I try to copy the ringtone to a DECT handset, an error occurs.
- The content of the Smartphone Connect app does not display properly.
- When talking on a call using a Bluetooth device, the sound cuts out.
- Why is the sound muted or cut off when using the Smartphone Connect feature?
- Why is there a sound lag when talking on calls using Smartphone Connect?
- I want to edit my contact list by using this app in iPad.
- What does the badge on a menu indicate?
- When I use the standard contact app of iPad in Arabic, I cannot use the contact list to make a phone call or transfer to the base unit. Then, I can't make a phone call by contact list or can't transfer it to the base unit.
Smartphone Connect Application
End-User License Agreement
About future changes (Information publication date: April 1, 2022):
Response to our company split implemented on April 1, 2022
[When the change takes effect]
Around the summer of 2022
- *Apple, Apple's logo, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are all trademarks of Apple Inc.,
which are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- *App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- *Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- *All other trademarks identified herein are the property of their respective owners.
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.