Main Contents begins from here.
Smart Plug (KX-HNA101)
- Does the Smart Plug have a surge protection?
- What is the operating temperature spec of the Smart Plug sensor?
- How many smart plugs (KX-HNA101) can I connect to the KX-HNB600, FV-HBVK1 hub?
- Is the system secured from unauthorized access?
- What is the maximum wattage rating of the Smart Plug?
- Why does the power usage log display 0.00kWh even though an electrical device is connected to a Smart Plug?
- What does it mean when a Smart Plug LED is blinking red?
- What does it mean when a Smart Plug LED is blinking red very quickly?
- Why does the Smart Plug turn off unexpectedly?
- What is the weight of the Smart Plug?
- What are the Dimensions (W x D x H : excluding the pins) of the Smart Plug?
- How do I test the smart plug ( KX-HNA101) to make sure it is turned on and communicating with the hub (KX-HNB600, FV-HBVK1)?
- How do I register additional smart plugs (KX-HNA101) to the hub (KX-HNB600, FV-HBVK1)
- Can I plug a refrigerator into the smart plug KX-HNA101?
- What does the Smart Plug do?
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.