This is software that can be used to set the schedule for AF1's signage player application on a personal computer.
For specific installation instructions, refer to the following manual.
Compatible Display Models
|Software Library||Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher
(Downloaded the software from the Microsoft home page if not currently installed.)
|Web Browser||Internet Explorer 11
Excluding Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 8.1 modern UI
|Display Resolution||1366 x 768 or higher|
|LAN||When connecting with wired LAN
When connecting with Wireless LAN
Conforms to standard: IEEE802.11b/g/a/n
|SD Card Reader
USB Media Reader
|It is necessary to write created schedule directly on an SD card and USB memory. For SD card and USB memory types that can be used with your device, refer to the device's instruction manual.|
- Please be aware in advance that we cannot guarantee operation when used in a system environment other than the above, or when used on a self-built computer.
- Operation is not guaranteed even for all computers satisfying the above conditions.
Downloading and Installing the Software
How to Download and Install
- Click the Download button above and the "Software Licensing Agreement" window will appear.
Select [Agree] and the installer will begin to download automatically.
- Once the installer has been downloaded, double click CMS_V1.1.0.zip.
- Double click the setup.exe.
* With this software, you can distribute playlists and schedule settings created on your computer via SD card, USB memory, or LAN.
* When using wireless LAN, it may be difficult to connect depending on the network environment. Delivery via wired LAN is recommended.
Top Menu Screen
Once the Content Management Software is started up, the top menu screen is displayed.
Clicking on the button of each menu moves to the operation screen of the clicked menu.
Performs the creation and editing of a schedule.
Outputs the created schedule to a device, allowing to be operated.
Can confirm the content of the created schedule.
The data of the schedule used on the device can be read.
[Migrate Date] menu
Outputs the data of the same environment as the Content Management Software to transfer to another compatible computer.
[Device settings] menu
Registers the specific information of the deice as an output destination of the schedule data.
Information of the Content Management Software can be confirmed.
Operation can be carried out in a single flow from timetable creation to schedule output.
* When used in combination with the AF1 series, is not compatible with the "external input," "music," "brightness," or "power supply" settings.
Select the "Playlists" tab, and add content with "+" button on the upper right.
Create a playlist and drag it to the timetable to create a schedule.
Setting the calendar
Click on the date you want to register from the calendar squares, then right-click to set the timetable.
Outputting the schedule
Select output via SD card*, USB memory, or LAN. Then, select the device and output.
* AF1 Series is compatible with microSD card only.
Set to display content from SD card* or USB memory
Set to display via LAN
Switch input of display to OpenPort PLATFORM®, and activate "signage player" application.
Select "LAN" on the schedule output screen, designate the device and output the schedule. When the time that has been set arrives, playback starts on schedule.
* When schedule output starts during content playback, the content being played is stopped and the display goes black.
Set to display from SD card* or USB memory
Select "SD" on the schedule output screen and save the schedule to SD card* or USB memory.
Remove the SD card* or USB memory from the computer and insert it into the microSD card slot or USB port of the display. The "Signage Player" application will be launched. When the time that has been set arrives, playback starts on schedule.
*AF1 Series is compatible with microSD card only.