This is a software application that lets you control the Multi Window Processor through LAN/serial connection.
*MWP100G is not available in the US.
Click buttons below to check out version information.
The computer must meet the following requirements in order to use the supplied software.
• Compatible with English, Japanese or Chinese language versions of the above operating systems.
|Software library||Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or later|
|Application framework||Microsoft Silverlight® 5 or later|
|Others||• Meet various system requirements of Silverlight and the corresponding OS.
• LAN terminal (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX wired LAN) or serial terminal (RS-232C compliant) is necessary.
• A display with the number of pixels of at least 900 vertical lines is recommended.
- Proper operation cannot be guaranteed if the above system requirements are not met or if a self-built computer is used.
- Proper operation cannot be guaranteed for all computers even if they satisfy the above requirements.
Downloading and Installing the Software
The application software differs between Windows® 32 bit and Windows® 64 bit.
Download the appropriate software for the OS you are using.
How to Download and Install
- Click the Download button above and the "Software Licensing Agreement" window will appear.
Select [Agree] and the installer will begin to download automatically.
- Once the installer has been downloaded, double click W_ControlSoftware_32bit.exe for Windows® 32 bit, or W_ControlSoftware_64bit.exe for Windows® 64 bit.
For specific installation instructions, refer the following manual.