Multi Monitoring & Control Software
This software gives you centralized device control over specific networks in schools, companies, etc., for a maximum of 2,048 devices connected to a LAN network. It serves as a tool for monitoring and control. Please read the user's manual for operating instructions.
Compatible Display Models
See the List of Compatible Device Models.
* Various restrictions apply depending on the model.
* The Image Distribution function is not supported.
Ver. 2.0 (2.5.3)
Revised points from Ver. 2.5.2
- A minor problem was resolved.
* In the LFE8 Series, LFE8 Main Version 2.0200 or later is compatible.
Please check this page for Confirming support for the Content List Distribution function (LFE8 Series)
The computer must meet the following requirements in order to use the supplied software.
Ultimate (32 bit/64 bit)
Professional (32 bit/64 bit)
Windows® 8.1 Pro (32 bit/64 bit)
Windows® 8.1 (32 bit/64 bit)
Windows® 10 Home (32 bit/64 bit)
Windows® 10 Pro (32 bit/64 bit)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer 11.0, Microsoft Edge
|CPU||Intel Core i5 or better, or equivalent processor|
|RAM||4,096 MB or higher|
|Hard disk free space||
100 GB or more
- Proper operation cannot be guaranteed if the above system requirements are not met or if a self-built computer is used.
- Proper operation cannot be guaranteed for all computers even if they satisfy the above requirements.
Downloading and Installing the Software
How to Download and Install
- Click the Download button above and the "Software Licensing Agreement" window will appear.
Select [Agree] and the installer will begin to download automatically.
- Once the installer has been downloaded, double click MMCS_V2015_Setup.zip.
This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named MMCS_V2015_Setup.
- Double click the setup icon in the MMCS_V2015_Setup folder.
For specific installation instructions, refer to the following manual.
FAQ for When the Software Cannot be Installed onto Windows® 8.1, or Windows® 10.
Procedures for when Multi Monitoring and Control Software cannot be installed onto Windows® 8.1 or Windows® 10.
<Is Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 installed on your computer?>
For Windows® 8.1 or Windows® 10, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 must be installed on your computer prior to installing this software.
Procedure for installing Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
For Windows® 8.1: While pressing the [Windows logo], press [x], then click [Control Panel].
For Windows® 10: Enter "Control Panel" into the search bar, and start up the Control Panel.
Click "Programs and Features"–"Turn Windows features on or off."
Place a check mark in the check box of ".NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)," then click the "OK" button.
The required files will be retrieved, and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 will be installed.
(Only when the following screen is displayed)
If your computer does not have the files that are required for installing Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, the following screen will be displayed. Click "Download files from Windows Update." (An Internet connection is necessary for this.)