Screen Transfer Ver.1.0
Screen Transfer is a software that allows a computer screen to be displayed onto one or more displays of devices that are connected by wired LAN. See the User's Manual for the operating method.
Compatible Display Models (As of July 2020)
* When using the Screen Transfer software with a 98/86-inch display, the Software Main Version 4.0000 or later is required.
Windows® 10 Home 64 bit (Version 1803 or later)
Compatible with English, Japanese or Chinese versions of the above operating systems.
A processor equipped with an integrated graphics board on a 3G Intel Core i7/i5/i3 (Ivy Bridge) or later.
|RAM||1,024 MB or more|
Hard Disk Free Space
|100 MB or more
(Separate free space is required for saving device data.)
|LAN||When connecting with wired LAN
|Display Resolution||1024 x 768 or higher
2048 x 1536 or lower
- Proper operation cannot be guaranteed if the above system requirements are not met or if a self-built computer is used.
How to Access the Web Browser
- Connect the PC and display with a LAN cable.
Start up the web browser of the PC, and input the IP address that you set using the "LAN Settings" of the display main unit.
Enter the user name and password when the Authentication screen is displayed. See the user manual of the display main unit to confirm the user name and password to be used.
When using the Web control function for the first time, changing the password is required. Proceed to step 4. If you have already used the Web control function, proceed to step 7.
Click [OK] to display the page for changing the user name and password.
- Enter the new user name and password, and then click [Change].
The screen of step 3 is displayed again.
- Enter the new user name and password.
- Click 「OK」to display the Web browser control screen.
Operating with the Web Browser
Download the installer for this software from the Web browser control screen.
Start up the installer and execute the installation by following the on-screen instructions. When the installation is complete, a shortcut icon will be created on the desktop.
See the user manual for details.