Video Wall Manager
This software that you can be to manage multiple displays individually or simultaneously by single computer without switching the cable connection.
Revised points from Ver.1.12.2
- Compatible with TH-86SQ1H/75SQ1H.
Click buttons below to check out version information.
How to confirm the version
Compatible Display Models
TH-86SQ1H/75SQ1H*1*2, TH-98SQ1/86SQ1/75SQ1/65SQ1/55SQ1/49SQ1, TH-80SF2H/70SF2H, TH-55LF80/49LF80/42LF80,
TH-65SF2/55SF2/49SF2/43SF2, TH-55LF8/49LF8/42LF8, TH-55SF1H/49SF1H/42SF1H, TH-55AF1/49AF1/42AF1,
TH-55VF2H, TH-55VF2, TH-55VF1H, TH-55LFV70, TH-55LFV60, TH-55LFV9, TH-55LFV8/49LFV8*1,
TH-55LFV6, TH-55LFV50, TH-55LFV5/47LFV5
*1: Not compatible with the display color adjustment by color sensor.
*2: Not compatible with the Automatic Display Adjustment Upgrade Kit (TY-VUK10).
|Functions||Calibration/Adjustment, Control of Display Setting/Data Control|
|Applicable Color Sensors*||KONICA MINOLTA (CA-210, CA-310, CA-410 [Probe CA-VP427, CA-P410, CA-P427, CA-MP410 verified as of June 30, 2020]), Datacolor (Spyder4, Spyder5, SpyderX), X-Rite (i1Pro2)|
|Connection||RS232C (SQ1H is not supported.), LAN (LFV9/LFV8/LFV50/LFV5 are not supported.)|
|Max. Number of Displays||100 units (When using models LFV50/LFV5 Series, up to 25 displays can be connected.)|
|CPU||Clock speed of 1 GHz or higher|
|Memory||32 bit OS: 2 GB or more
64 bit OS: 4 GB or more
|Available disk space||16 GB or greater (Further available space is necessary to save display information)|
|Others||A display with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher using High Color (16 bit) or higher LAN port for a wired LAN (10 Base-T/100Base-TX/1000 Base-T) or a serial port (RS232C compliant)
USB2.0-compatible port or higher (when using the calibration and Auto Display Adjustment function)
- Please understand that operation is not guaranteed if this software application is used in a system environment other than that specified above or on a home-built computer.
- The software will not operate properly when a "Guest" account is used. Use a "Standard User" or "Administrator" account.
- For details on the operating systems supported by the color sensor that will perform calibration, consult the manufacturer of the color sensor.
* Proper operation cannot be guaranteed for all computers even if they satisfy the above requirements.
Downloading and Installing the Software
- Click the Download button above and the "Software Licensing Agreement" window will appear.
Select [Agree] and the installer will begin to download automatically.
- Once the installer has been downloaded, double click video_w.zip.
This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named video_w.
- Double-click the setup.exe in the video_w folder.
Once the installation is completed, a shortcut icon is created on the desktop.
Operating Instructions of Video Wall Adjustment & Calibration Software
VideoWallManager_EN.pdf (3.83 MB)