Video Wall Manager
This software that you can be to manage multiple displays individually or simultaneously by single computer without switching the cable connection.
Click buttons below to check out version information.
Compatible Display Models
TH-80SF2H/70SF2H, TH-55LF80/49LF80/42LF80, TH-65SF2/55SF2/49SF2/43SF2,
TH-55LF8/49LF8/42LF8, TH-55SF1H/49SF1H/42SF1H, TH-55AF1/49AF1/42AF1,
TH-55VF1H, TH-55LFV70, TH-55LFV60, TH-55LFV8/49LFV8,
TH-55LFV6, TH-55LFV50, TH-55LFV5/47LFV5
|CPU||Clock speed of 1 GHz or higher|
|Memory||32 bit OS: 2 GB or more
64 bit OS: 4 GB or more
|Empty hard disk capacity||16 GB or greater (Further available space is necessary to save display information)|
|Others||A display with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher using High Color (16 bit) or higher LAN port for a wired LAN (10 Base-T/100Base-TX/1000 Base-T) or a serial port (RS232C compliant)
USB2.0-compatible port or higher (when using the calibration and Auto Display Adjustment function)
- Please understand that operation is not guaranteed if this software application is used in a system environment other than that specified above or on a home-built computer.
- The software will not operate properly when a "Guest" account is used. Use a "Standard" or "Administrator" account.
* Proper operation cannot be guaranteed for all computers even if they satisfy the above requirements.
Downloading and Installing the Software
- Click the Download button above and the "Software Licensing Agreement" window will appear.
Select [Agree] and the installer will begin to download automatically.
- Once the installer has been downloaded, double click VideoWallManager.zip.
This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named VW1.80.
- Double-click the setup.exe in the VW1.80 folder.
Once the installation is completed, a shortcut icon is created on the desktop.
Operating Instructions of Video Wall Adjustment & Calibration Software
VideoWallManager_EN.pdf (3.42 MB)