There may be firmware update on PressIT360 due to funcational improvement.
We recommend to updated the firmware to the latest version for better use of PressIT360.
Please refer to Operating Instructions for more details.
Latest Firmware version:(last update: 1 June, 2023)
- PressIT360(TY-CSP1): 0.0.7904.36 / 0.0.7904.34
Changes from 0.0.7904.32 / 0.0.7904.30
- Fixed bugs related to Firmware update
Two types of firmware for the main unit are available for this model.1
Please select according to the usage environment and application.
- (1) Standard Zoom Version: Firmware version 0.0.7904.36
This is the standard zoom2 firmware.
[0.0.7904.36.zip (89.3 MB)]
- (2) High Zoom Version: Firmware version 0.0.7904.34
This is firmware that zoom the subject in focus2 and displays them.
[0.0.7904.34.zip (89.3 MB)]
1: Firmware version 0.0.7904.22 or earlier is the high zoom version.
2: Zoom of subject when using dual/single/multi view.
How to check the firmware version of the main unit (check with PC application)
- Run the PressIT360 application and display the "Diagnostic utility".
- If (High Zoom) is displayed next to the firmware version number, it is the high magnification version of the firmware.
- PressIT360(TY-CSP1): 0.0.7904.32 / 0.0.7904.30
Changes from 0.0.7904.28 / 0.0.7904.26
- Fixed the issue that this product was not recognized in Microsoft Teams on some PCs.
- Fixed the issue that AI would stop after prolonged use in certain environments.
Microsoft®, Microsoft Windows®, Microsoft Teams are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- PressIT360(TY-CSP1): 0.0.7904.28/ 0.0.7904.26
Changes from 0.0.7904.22.
- Standard zoom and high zoom versions available
- Update on image quality settings
- Other minor modifications
- PressIT360(TY-CSP1): V0.0.7904.22
Changes from V0.0.7904.04
- Improved face tracking accuracy
- Shortened video mode switching time
- Display of recovery message in case of Firmware update failure