Software Operating Environment
The computer that will be used as a monitoring server and where the software will be installed must meet the following requirements.
* The software works in 32-bit mode on 64-bit Windows.
* Compatible with the Japanese and English version of the above Windows versions.
* Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) is automatically enabled when the software is installed.
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
* In the case of Windows® 7, the software operates with the pre-installed. .NET Framework 3.5.1. If not installed, download and install. .NET Framework 3.5
Service Pack 1 from the Microsoft website.
* The .NET Framework 3.5 function available in Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 10 may be disabled by default. Before installing the software, enable the .NET Framework 3.5 function. For details, see "Cannot install the software in Windows® 8.1 and WIndows®10 " in the "Frequently Asked Questions" section.
Internet Explorer 11.0, Microsoft Edit
* Excluding Modem UI Internet Explorer 11 for Windows® 8.1.
Intel® Core® 2 Duo or higher processor or equivalent processor installed.
* Intel® Core® i5 or higher recommended when 65 or more devices are connected.
|RAM||2,048 MB or more|
Up to 100 GB capacity* Required
*Capacity decreases with decreasing number of connected devices.
|Others||One of the following adapters must be installed and running properly.
・LAN terminal (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX wired LAN)
・Display resolution shall be 1,024 x 768 or higher, and the number of colors on the screen must be more than High Color (16 bit) or higher.
Operation is not guaranteed for all computers that meet the above conditions.
Operating Environment for Client Terminal
A web browser is used to log on to the monitoring server and view the monitoring screen. With a LAN function and any of the web browsers listed below, a tablet can also be used for access.
Use any of the following web browsers.
* Excluding Modem UI Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 8.1.
* The software should operate in most web browsers, excluding those above, but correct operation is not guaranteed.
* When using Internet Explorer, you can use the web screen display function available on network cameras. However installation of a display plug-in or DirectX may be required depending on the camera. The web screen display fuction cannot be used in Microsoft Edge. (As of April 2016)
iPad or iPhone running iOS 9, 10
* Operation is not supported when displaying the desktop version of the site.
* Operation is not supported when using Split View of the Multitasking function.
* Operation of the web screen display function available on network cameras is not guaranteed. (This is due to the browser being unsupported by the camera.)
* When displaying the web control screen for devices on an iPhone, it will be displayed in the same screen instead of in a new tab.
Tablet running Android 4.4, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 7.0
* The network camera image display function is not available.
Note: Devices or browsers other than those shown above can be used as a client of this system. However, Panasonic does not guarantee proper operation with them.
Downloading and Activating the Software
Please visit PASS to download and activate ET-SWA100 Early Warning Software.
A free, 90-day trial version for monitoring up to 2,048 displays are available.
* See the "Compatible Model and Peripheral Device Lists".
Note: Please contact your sales representative for more details on the ET-SWA100.
Steps from Downloading to Usage
* The free, 90-day trial version lets you connect and monitor a maximum of 2,048 displays.
** A renewal license key must be purchased each year.
Software Licenses for the Number of Connected Units*
|Software License||Number of connected units*|
|For 1 Year||For 3 Year|
|ET-SWA100A||ET-SWA100A3||up to 2,048 units|
|ET-SWA100B||ET-SWA100B3||up to 512 units|
|ET-SWA100C||ET-SWA100C3||up to 256 units|
|ET-SWA100D||ET-SWA100D3||up to 128 units|
|ET-SWA100E||ET-SWA100E3||up to 64 units|
|ET-SWA100F||ET-SWA100F3||up to 32 units|
* Software version 2.1 or later. The latest version is available on the PASS.