3 Easy Steps to Wireless display
ET-UW100 brings easy wireless display with wireless ready Panasonic displays. For swift wireless display, simply plug the ET-UW100 into your computer's USB terminal. You don't have to install any complicated application software or make time-consuming settings.
Fast Wireless display in 3 Easy Steps
Easy, Fast and Versatile Performance
No need to install any software
The built-in application software will automatically activate when you plug the ET-UW100 into the USB terminal. At the same time, it will detect the wireless ready Panasonic displays that you can connect to and display them on the selection screen. You don't have to install any complicated application software or make time-consuming settings.*
* Initial settings are necessary for the application software. Also, for certain computer environments, it is necessary to manually activate the application software. Infrastructure mode is not supported.
Fast picture appearance
It only takes about 10 seconds* for the picture to appear once you have selected the display to connect to and pressed the Live button. This reduces the bothersome waiting time for display to begin, and increases operating comfort.
* If a program is executing in the background (e.g., virus check program), it might take more time.
Compatible with both Mac and Windows
The ET-UW100 is compatible with computers running various Windows operating systems (Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10), and Mac OS X v10.6/v10.7/v10.8/v10.9.* Because there is no installation required, you also don't have to worry about security software interrupting and disabling the operation.
* For details on OS compatibility, check the system requirements here.
Tree display lets you easily search among multiple displays
When multiple displays are installed throughout the building, they can be registered in a tree-shaped hierarchy for quick and easy displaying.
For example, by registering wireless displays by room or floor, you can quickly find the one you want to connect to.
After you make the initial settings once, future connections are automatic
If you frequently use a certain display, you can set it to automatically connect as soon as you insert the ET-UW100. This eliminates the hassle of having to choose the display each time, for even speedier display.
Wireless display from multiple PCs with 16-screen index style
When the display is set to "16-Window Index Style," you can connect up to 16 computers to one display, and simultaneously display all 16 computer screens.
You can also temporarily switch over one of these screens to a full screen display.
* ET-UW100 supports only the 16-Window Index Style when Multi-Live mode.
* The ET-UW100 supports only the 16-Window Index Style when Multi-Live mode. When using the [M-DIRECT] or [S-DIRECT] setting for your display, you can connect with up to 10 PCs at the same time in Multi-Live mode.