By combining the ET-YFB100G with a DIGITAL LINK-ready display, video, audio and control signals can be transmitted over a single cable. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations.
Transmits Digital Signals with a Single Cable
- Equipped with a DIGITAL LINK output terminal. Allows transmission of uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 100 meters (328 feet) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher.
- Abundant input terminals, including two sets of HDMI and RGB inputs.
- A separate audio output enables sound to be output when the display power is turned off.
- ET-YFB100G input can be selected with the remote control of a Panasonic display with DIGITAL LINK compatibility.
Image showing the DIGITAL LINK in use
Outputting High-Quality Images in Their Optimal Form
- Digital transmission allows clear image and sound quality without any degradation even over long distances.
- Digital Cinema Reality converts interlaced motion image signals into beautifully smooth progressive images.
- PC signals are automatically resized and output in the optimal resolution to match the display panel resolution.*
- The Auto Setup function automatically distinguishes the input signal and adjusts it to output the optimal angle of view.
- 3D video format transmission is supported (Pass Through mode only)
* The output setting for the ET-YFB100G should be set to AUTO. This scaling/resizing function does not support some formats.
Convenient Functions Expand System Configuration Potential
- DIGITAL LINK is an original function added to HDBaseT™ technology used in major manufacturers' equipment, such as Crestron DigitalMedia 8G+ and Extron XTP. Signals from the ET-YFB100G can also be relayed to a non-DIGITAL LINK-ready display by using another manufacturer's equipment based on the same technology*. For details on other manufacturers' equipment, see the list of confirmed compatible equipment.
- Brackets included for various installation needs, including server rack (EIA standards) mounting.
- Eco mode** automatically stops the DIGITAL LINK output when no input signal is detected.
- Closed caption compatible
* Input selection and other ET-YFB100G operations can be performed only when connecting to a DIGITAL LINK compatible projector.
** When using Eco mode, time and other menu settings must be made.
• HDBaseT™ is a trademark of the HDBaseT Alliance.