Introduction of the Application
Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software has been renewed. This software application lets you manage and operate up to 2,048 Panasonic projectors and professional displays over a LAN network. It is also compatible with existing Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software.
Compatible Projector Models
For detailed information about the Multi Monitoring & Control Software and Early Warning functions, refer to the following website.
See the list of compatible device models.
* Various restrictions apply depending on the model.
Click the button below to check version information.
Update information from Version 2.2 (2.7.3)
- Network Camera Monitoring function added
- Remote Preview Screen Display function added
- Web Control Screen Callout function for camera
- Maintenance Report Creation Assisting function*
- External interface extended*
* Function supported on paid version only.
Note: Compatible functions vary depending on the model. For more information on functions supported on individual models, please click here.
Computers must meet the following requirements in order to use the supplied software.
Windows 8.1 :
・The software works in 32-bit mode on 64-bit Windows.
|Software library||Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
(Downloaded software from Microsoft home page if not currently installed)
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i5 or higher or equivalent compatible processor required|
|RAM||4,096 MB or more|
|Empty hard disk
|100 GB or more*
* Amount of free space required increases with number of connected display devices (rough guide: 50 MB per device)
|Others||One of the following adapters must be installed and running properly.
10 Base-T/100 Base-TX/1000 Base-T built-in wired LAN, 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX/1000 Base-T wired LAN,
IEEE802.11 b/g built-in wireless LAN system, IEEE802.11 b/g wireless LAN
Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 or higher
Display: High Color (16 bit) or higher
Internet Explorer 11.0, Microsoft Edge
|When using Deliver
Image to All function
Proper operation cannot be guaranteed if the above system requirements are not met or if a self-built computer is used.
Proper operation cannot be guaranteed for all computers even if they satisfy the above requirements.
Downloading and Installing the Software
How to Download and Install
- Click the Download button above and the "Software Licensing Agreement" window will appear. Select [Agree] and the installer will begin to download automatically.
- Once the installer has been downloaded, double click MMCS_V3019_Setup.zip.
This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named MMCS_V3019_Setup.
- Double click the setup icon in the MMCS_V3019_Setup folder.
For specific installation instructions, refer to the following manual.
Operating Instructions of Multi Monitoring and Control Software
Compatible device models
FAQ for When the Software Cannot be Installed onto Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
Procedures for when Multi Monitoring & Control Software (Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software) cannot be installed onto Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
For Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, this software uses Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7. When installing the software, a message may appear instructing you to install .NET Framework 2.0. If this occurs, click "No" to halt the installation process and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 prior to installing the software.
● Procedure for installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
1. Windows 8.1:
While pressing and holding the Windows Logo key on the keyboard, press the "x" key, and click "Control Panel" in the menu that is displayed.
Start “Control Panel” by typing “Control Panel” in search bar.
2. Click "Programs."
3. Click "Programs and Features" – "Turn Windows features on or off."
4. Place a check mark in the check box of ".NET Framework 4.7 (Advanced Services)," then click the "OK" button.
5. The required files will be retrieved, and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 will be installed.
6. (Only when the following screen is displayed)
If your computer does not have the files that are required for installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7, the following screen will be displayed. Click "Download files from Windows Update." (An Internet connection is necessary for this.)
7. Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.