Introduction of the Application
Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software has been renewed. This software application lets you manage and operate up to 2,048 Panasonic projectors and professional displays over a LAN network. It is also compatible with existing Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software.
Compatible Projector Models
Click the button below to check version information.
Update information from Version 220.127.116.11
- Supports PT-RZ21K Series and PT-MZ670 Series
- Early Warning functions added (automatic 90-day free trial is available, after which time a license needs to be purchased for Early Warning ET-EWA100)
- Function searching devices to be registered added
- Map monitoring function added
Computers must meet the following requirements in order to use the supplied software.
･ Compatible with English, Japanese or Chinese language versions of the above operating systems.
･ Compatible with versions up to Microsoft Windows 7 SP1.
|Software library||Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
(Downloaded software from Microsoft home page if not currently installed)
|CPU||At least the minimum requirement for the operating system|
|RAM||At least the minimum requirement for the operating system|
|Empty hard disk
|At least 100 MB of free space. (Separate free space for saving projector information is required)|
|Others||One of the following adapters must be installed and running properly.
10 Base-T/100 Base-TX/1000 Base-T built-in wired LAN, 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX/1000 Base-T wired LAN,
IEEE802.11 b/g built-in wireless LAN system, IEEE802.11 b/g wireless LAN
Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 or higher
Display: High Color (16 bit) or higher
Internet Explorer 11.0, Microsoft Edge
|When using Deliver
Image to All function
Proper operation cannot be guaranteed if the above system requirements are not met or if a self-built computer is used.
Proper operation cannot be guaranteed for all computers even if they satisfy the above requirements.
Downloading and Installing the Software
How to Download and Install
- Click the Download button above and the "Software Licensing Agreement" window will appear. Select [Agree] and the installer will begin to download automatically.
- Once the installer has been downloaded, double click MMCS_V2011_Setup.zip.
This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named MMCS_V2011_Setup.
- Double click the setup icon in the MMCS_V2011_Setup folder.
For specific installation instructions, refer to the following manual.
Operating Instructions of Multi Monitoring and Control Software
Compatible device models
FAQ for When the Software Cannot be Installed onto Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
Procedures for when Multi Monitoring & Control Software (Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software) cannot be installed onto Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
For Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, this software uses Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. When installing the software, a message may appear instructing you to install .NET Framework 2.0. If this occurs, click "No" to halt the installation process and install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 prior to installing the software.
● Procedure for installing Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
1. Windows 8.1:
While pressing and holding the Windows Logo key on the keyboard, press the "x" key, and click "Control Panel" in the menu that is displayed.
Start “Control Panel” by typing “Control Panel” in search bar.
2. Click "Programs."
3. Click "Programs and Features" – "Turn Windows features on or off."
4. Place a check mark in the check box of ".NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)," then click the "OK" button.
5. The required files will be retrieved, and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 will be installed.
6. (Only when the following screen is displayed)
If your computer does not have the files that are required for installing Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, the following screen will be displayed. Click "Download files from Windows Update." (An Internet connection is necessary for this.)
7. Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.