This software supports wireless connection of a PC and projector in order to mirror PC screen images on the projector screen via local network, such as wireless LAN, using a USB memory device and without choosing any specific projector.
Compatible Projector Models
* Functions of models listed below are limited.
For Windows: 1.0.0(12)
For Mac: 1.0.0(20)
Click the button shown below to check version information.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 :
Apple Mac OS X v10.10 / v10.11, macOS Sierra/High Sierra/Mojave
The English, Japanese and Chinese versions of the above operating systems are supported.
|CPU||Intel Core i5 or higher is recommended|
|Memory||1,024 MB or higher|
|LAN environment||Wireless LAN adapter (IEEE802.11 b/g/n/a) is necessary.|
|Monitor screen||High Color (16-bit) and up|
• Note that operation is not guaranteed when used with system environments other than the above or on homemade computers.
- When using a computer operating in a wireless WAN, some functions may not be available.
- When connecting under the IEEE802.11n standard, the wireless LAN adapter, projector, and access point used must all support the 11n standard.
- When using the projector’s wireless LAN connection function, use 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz band waves. For precautions on using wireless LAN connections and information on usable wireless LAN channels, refer to the operating instructions for the projector.
• Be sure to stop image display before switching the graphics function on a computer equipped with a switchable graphics function.
• The display resolution of projected images differs depending on the aspect ratio of the display device of the projector to be used.
- When 4:3: Images of 1024 x 768 dots are displayed with the number of display dots of the projector.
- When other than 4:3: Images of 1280 x 800 dots are displayed with the number of display dots of the projector.
Downloading and Installing the Software
Click the “Download Plug and Share” button shown above. Read “Instructions to Download Application Software,” then click “Accept and Download”. Download the files to USB memory or to the folder of your choice on your computer. After unzipping “PlugAndShare.zip,” a “PlugAndShare” folder will be created, and the Plug and Share icon will be displayed.
2. Double-click the Plug-and-Share Icon in the folder of your choice.
Plug and Share will be activated. If you installed to USB memory device, insert it to the computer you wish to wirelessly connect to a projector, and the computer will recognize the USB memory device. Some USB memory devices activate automatically.
For specific instructions, refer to the following manual.
Plug and Share Operating Instructions
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Mac, Mac OS X and macOS are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel and Intel Core i5 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
Other company names, product names, or other names noted on this page are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. Note that ® and ™ marks are not indicated on the text of this page.