1. Plug the ET-UW100 into the USB terminal of your computer and the built-in application software will automatically activate.
• If the software does not start automatically, manually execute the [EWSGUIMain.exe] file located in the [EasyWS] CD drive under [Computer].
• If the [AutoPlay] screen appears, select [Run EWSGUIMain.exe].
• The software will not start automatically if the computer’s logon screen is displayed or while the computer is locked.
2. Select [About] – [Version] in the connection destination select screen.
3. The version information will be displayed.