Using Wireless Manager ME5.0b without Installation (Basic Version)
Wireless Manager is an application for sending PC screen images wirelessly to the PT-/LB80NT/LB75NT/LW80NT.
The following describes the procedures for using the application without installing it in a PC.
By copying Wireless Manager ME5.0 to a removable media such as an SD card, the application can be used by connecting the
removable media to a PC, without installing the application. If an older version of Wireless Manager is stored in the removable media,
be sure to delete the entire folder containing the program from the media before copying the new version.
|Compatible Projector Models||PT-LB80NT / LB75NT / LW80NT|
|Latest Version||Version 5.0b (5022.5013.5014)
Click buttons below to check out version information.
Modifications from Wireless Manager ME5.0 (5021,5012,5013)
A previous problem in which the resolution of Windows® Vista® computers switching to 1024 x 768 dots has been resolved.
|PC System Requirements||OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional, Windows® XP Professional, Windows® XP Home Edition, Windows® Vista® Ultimate 32 bit, Windows® Vista® Business 32 bit,
Windows® Vista® Home Premium 32 bit, Windows® Vista® Home Basic 32 bit,
CPU: Intel® Pentium® III 800 MHz or higher, or other compatible processor (1 GHz or higher is recommended when using Live mode)
RAM: 256 MB or more
Free hard disk capacity: 60 MB or more
Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11b/g compatibility (with a correctly operating integrated or external wireless LAN card).
However, IEEE 802.11b/g wireless connection may not be possible even with a wireless LAN that is compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g.
Web browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, or Netscape Communicator 7.0 or later.
Downloading the Software
1. Position the mouse cursor on the Download button above and right-click to select "Save Target As," then download the application to a desired folder or removable media. Click the downloaded file, "WMme50b_basic.exe," to start the self-extraction process. This process creates a "WMme50_basic" folder, which contains the "Wireless Manager ME5.0" icon.
2. Double-click "WMStart.exe" to launch Wireless Manager ME5.0. The application can be operated in the same way as if it were installed in a PC. If the application is stored in removable media, connect the removable media to the PC that will be connected to the projector, making sure that the removable media is recognized by the PC. In some cases, the application will automatically start up when the removable media is connected.
- Important Note
- 1. If Wireless Manager is used without being installed in a PC, the following functions cannot be used.
• Selective Area Transmission
• Secondary Display Transmission
• Simultaneous transmission of video and audio in Live Mode
2. The transmission speed is slower than when the application is installed.