Wireless Manager ME 5.5g for Windows without Installation (Basic Version)
This application supports wired or wireless connection of screen display images from a PC to the PT-DZ570*/DW530*/DX500*/ FW430*/FX400*/FW300NT/FW300**/F300NT/F300**/VX400NT/LB90NT.
The following describes the procedures for using the application without installing it in a PC.
By copying Wireless Manager ME5.5 to a removable media such as an SD card, the application can be used by connecting the
removable media to a PC, without installing the application. If an older version of Wireless Manager is stored in the removable media,
be sure to delete the entire folder containing the program from the media before copying the new version.
|Compatible Projector Models||PT-DZ570* / DW530* / DX500* / FW430* / FX400* / FW300NT / FW300** / F300NT / F300** /
VX400NT / LB90NT
There are some restrictions on usable functions, but application is possible to the following models:
PT-LB20NT, PT-LB30NT, PT-LB50NT, PT-LB51NT, PT-LB55NT, PT-LB60NT, PT-LW80NT, PT-LB80NT, PT-LB75NT,
PT-FW100NT, PT-F100NT, PT-F200NT
* To operate wireless projection, the optional Wireless Module ET-WM200 is required.
** The PT-FW300 and PT-F300 support a wired LAN system only.
|Latest Version||Version 5.5g (5532.5506.5518)
Click buttons below to check out version information.
Modifications from Wireless Manager ME 5.5f (5527.5506.5517)
• Version 5.5g supported the USB Display function of the PT-VX400NT.
|CPU||Intel® Pentium® III 800 MHｚ or faster, or compatible processor
(1 GHz or faster is recommended when using live mode.)
|RAM||256 MB or more|
|Free hard disk capacity||60 MB or more|
|Hardware conditions||CD-ROM drive or DVD drive (for installing software and viewing the operation manual)|
|Wireless LAN||For connection by wired LAN: LAN terminal (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T) is necessary.
For connection by wireless LAN: Wireless LAN adapter (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) is necessary.
|Web Browser||Internet Explorer® 6.0 / 7.0 / 8.0 / 9.0|
• Note that Operation is not guaranteed when used with system environments other than the above or on homemade computers.
• Compatibility of Microsoft Windows® XP and Windows Vista®
Microsoft Windows® XP: SP3 or before
Microsoft Windows Vista®: SP1 or before
Microsoft Windows® 7: SP1 or before
• Some functions may not be able to be used on a computer using a wireless WAN.
• When connecting with IEEE 802.11n, connect in infrastructure mode using a wireless LAN adaptor, projector and access point, all of which are compatible with 11n.
If the Wireless Manager ME5.5 is used without installed, the following functions are disabled.
• Selective area transmission.
• Secondary display function.
• Function of outputting the image and sound together in the live mode.
The operation is slower than when the software is installed and used.
Precautions when using Windows Vista®/Windows® 7
- • The following limitation is applied to the projection of Launcher to the projector screen:
– Software installed: Launcher is displayed. – Software not installed: When Windows Aero is engaged, the launcher is displayed.
When Windows Aero is disengaged, the launcher is not displayed.
- • When using a Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 computer, you must be logged in to an administrator account in order to use the secondary display transmission function.
Note that this function cannot be used in some operating environments.
- • When changing the graphic function with a personal computer having the Switchable Graphics function, stop the live operation.
Downloading the Software
1. Position the mouse cursor on the Download button above and right-click to select "Save Target As," then download the application to a desired folder or removable media. Click the downloaded file, "WMme5.5g_win_basic.exe", to start the self-extraction process. This process creates a "WMme5.5g_win_basic" folder, which contains the "Wireless Manager ME5.5" icon.
2. Double-click "WMStart.exe" to launch Wireless Manager ME5.5g. The application can be operated in the same way as if it were installed in a PC. If the application is stored in removable media, connect the removable media to the PC that will be connected to the projector, making sure that the removable media is recognized by the PC. In some cases, the application will automatically start up when the removable media is connected.