Introduction of the Application
This application supports wired or wireless connection of screen display images from a computer to a wireless-ready Panasonic projector.
Be sure to uninstall the old version of the software before upgrading to the new version.
Compatible Projector Models
PT-VW435N/VX505N (Discontinued models)
PT-VW345NZ/VX415NZ (Discontinued models)
Application is possible to the following models, but restrictions vary depending on the model.
For details, see the List of compatible projector models.
PT-DZ570* / DW530* / DX500* / FW430* / FX400* / FW300NT / FW300** / F300NT / F300**/ VX400NT / LB90NT / LW80NT / LB80NT / LB75NT
* To operate wireless projection, the optional Wireless Module ET-WM200 is required.
** The PT-FW300 and PT-F300 support a wired LAN system only.
Version 6.4 (6.4.0 (19))
Click the button shown below to check version information.
Update information from Version 6.4 (6.4.0 (16))
- Supports PT-MZ670
Application Guidance Video
How to access Wireless Manager on your computer.
NOTE: Wireless Manager ME 6.3 is used in this video as an example. Images used in this video may differ from those shown on your screen.
The computer must meet the following requirements in order to use the supplied software.
Windows 7 : Ultimate (32/64 bit) / Professional (32/64 bit) / Home Premium (32/64 bit) / Up to SP1 supported
Windows 8.1 : Windows 8.1 Pro (32/64 bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
Windows 10 : Windows 10 Pro (32/64 bit) / Windows 10 Home (32/64 bit)
The Japanese, English and Chinese versions of the above operating systems are supported.
|CPU||Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor or compatible processor installed.
Intel Core i5 or higher recommended for projection.
|RAM||1,024 MB or more|
|Hard disk||At least 100 MB free space
(Extra free space is required to save the projector information.)
|LAN environment||For connection by wired LAN: LAN terminal (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T) is necessary.
For connection by wireless LAN: Wireless LAN adapter (IEEE 802.11b/g/n/a standard compliance) is necessary.
|Monitor screen||High Color (16 bits) or up|
|Desktop area||1,024 dots x 768 dots or more|
|Web browser||For web control function: Internet Explorer 11.0
For Browser Remote Control function: Internet Explorer 11.0
For Moderator Mode function: Internet Explorer 11.0
For opening Content Manager: Internet Explorer 11.0
• Note that operation is not guaranteed when used with system environments other than the above or on homemade computers.
• It may not be possible to use some of the functions of a computer if it is using a wireless WAN (wireless wide area network) .
• When connecting with IEEE 802.11n standard, the wireless LAN adaptor, projector and access point used must all support the 11n standard.
• If the computer has a switchable graphics function is to be switched, remember to stop projection before switching the function.
Operation is not guaranteed for all computers that meet the above conditions.
Downloading and Installing the Software
- Right click the Download button above and select Save to file to save the installer program to the folder of your choice.
Once the installer has been downloaded, double click wmme64.zip.
This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named WMME6.4.
- Double click the setup icon in the WMME6.4 folder.
For specific installation instructions, refer to the following manual.
Operating Instructions of Wireless Manager ME 6.4 for Windows
USB driver for the USB display function (only for the PT-VZ585N / VW545N / VX615N / VZ575N / VW535N / VX605N / VW435N / VX505N / VW355N / VX425N / VW345NZ / VX415NZ / VX405NT)
If you are connecting the USB cable for the first time, it is necessary to install a USB driver. Go through the following steps to install the USB driver.
The USB display function is only available when the projector supports the USB display function.
This function is not available on Windows 10.
Downloading the USB driver
Right click the Download button above and select Save to file to save the installer program to the folder of your choice.
Once the installer has been downloaded, double click usb_driver.exe.
This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named USB_Display_Driver.
Installing the USB driver (For the first time when you connect the USB cable)
1. When the “Updated Driver Software” screen appears, click “Browse my computer for driver software”.
2. Click [Browse] for “Search for driver software in this location”.
On the “Browse For Folder” screen, select the "USB_Driver" folder that was generated after downloading, and click [OK].
3. It is now time to return to the wizard screen, so click [Next].
4. The <Windows security> screen is displayed so click “Install this driver software anyway”.
5. When the “Windows has successfully updated your driver software" message appears, click [Close].
If you change the USB port on the PC, it is necessary to perform the above-described operating again.
When using Windows 8.1 software, the "Found New Hardware Wizard" may not start up automatically.
If this is the case, select "Device Manager" → "Other devices" → "RNDIS/Ethernet Gadget," and then install the USB display driver manually.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel and Intel Core i5 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
Other company names, product names, or other names noted on this page are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. Note that ® and ™ marks are not indicated on the text of this page.