Unique Layout and Canvas Concept Adds Impact to Multi-Screen Images
The ET-MWP100G Multi Window Processor makes it possible to quickly and efficiently combine multiple LCD displays and projectors into a video wall or a multi vision system.
DIGITAL LINK available only with ET-MCQDL350 DIGITAL LINK board mounted.
Note: Available for use worldwide except in the United States. Availability varies depending on the country. For more information, please contact the sales company in your region. (Contact Information)
Flexible Window Layout
- ･ Single or multiple output layouts and multiple canvases.
- ･ Simultaneous use of multiple layouts and canvases.
- ･ One or more windows (PinPs) on each canvas with 360° rotation of each window.
- ･ Edge Blending function for projectors.
- ･ Bezel area adjustment capable for flat panel displays.
Output Pattern Examples
Layout and Canvas Concept
How the Layout and Canvas Work
- ･ 16 interface board slots.
- ･ Easy addition and replacement of optional interface boards.*
- ･ Capable of up to 28 inputs with the ET-MCYDV100 DVI-U and ET-MCYSD200 3G-SDI boards.
- ･ Capable of up to 56 inputs with the ET-MCYSD210 HD-SDI board.
- ･ Capable of up to 28 outputs with the ET-MCQDV150 DVI-U board.
* Ask a qualified technician or your dealer when installing or removing this product.
Note: HDBaseT™ is a trademark of the HDBaseT Alliance.
Ideal for Long-Term Operation
- ･ Low power consumption of max 160 W* with 16 interface boards mounted.
- ･ An optional power supply unit ET-RPS100G for dual power supply which can prevent power disconnection.
* When using a single power supply unit.
Control Room Featuring the PT-RZ575 and PT-RZ475 SOLID SHINE Projectors
The low power consumption of the ET-MWP100G helps to reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO). Reliability is also increased by mounting the optional ET-RPS100G power supply unit as a power backup. Combining this with the PT-RZ575/RZ475 for 24/7 operation is recommended for surveillance or observation use where high reliability is demanded.
Broadcast Studio Featuring the PT-DZ870 DLP™ Projectors
The ET-MWP100G’s optional interface boards support a wide variety of input sources. This makes it possible to connect to media servers, professional video cameras, and other devices. DIGTAL LINK compatibility also allows the input signals from these devices to be output to the PT-DZ870 over a single LAN cable.*
* CAT5e (STP) cable or higher.
Digital Signage Featuring Video Wall LCD Displays
Incorporating the ET-MWP100G into this system allows a variety of content to be displayed with a highly flexible layout. It brings powerful impact and appeal to digital signage.
Staging and Events Featuring High-Brightness Projectors and Flat Panel Displays
Configuring a system with the ET-MWP100G enables flexible combinations with a host of input devices and displays to match applications like exhibitions, live staging, and video conferences.
System Connection Example
* Required to connect each output terminal of the ET-MWP100G with each projector or flat panel display.
Up to 28 projectors can be simultaneously output via DIGITAL LINK when the ET-MCQDL350 DIGITAL LINK board mounted.
This illustration is intended only to show display patterns. These patterns cannot all be simultaneously output.