* Examples of camera settings: Brightness, White Balance, Focus, Backlight, Flicker, Digital Zoom.
* When power is supplied to the main unit of the HDVC System from the AC adaptor, the system enters standby status.
* If the main power switch has turned off due to a power outage or by manual operation (example, disconnection of extension cord), the HDVC System starts up in the previous status (Ready or Stand-by) next time power is supplied.
|Image||Recording Format||H.264 High Profile|
|Resolution||720p (fixed), Max. 30 frames/second|
|Video Rate||Approx. 512 kbps: LP mode/Approx. 1 Mbps: Standard mode (initial value)/Approx.
2 Mbps: High-quality image mode
|Audio||MPEG-4 AAC-LC, 64 kbps (Monaural)|
|Files||Format||mp4 Version 1.0 (Playable by Windows Media Player)|
*After the maximum time has elapsed, recording will continue onto a separate file.
|Filename||vc_start date (year, month, day)_start time (hour, minute, second) .mp4 (saving destination: route folder)|
|USB Memory||USB2.0 supported (USB3.0 recommended), SD Card Class 10 standard equivalent or higher writing speed FAT32 Format|
What is the difference between a "single participant" and "multiple participants?"
When participating in a web conference and several people gather at a single PC, the conferencing efficiency worsens because the other party's face becomes difficult to see, the audio becomes difficult to hear, and reference materials become difficult to use.
USB Device Mode Specifications
|OS||Windows 7, 8.1, 10*4|
|USB Port||USB 2.0 or later|
|Video||Video Format||Motion JPEG|
|Resolution||640x480: Max. 30 frames/second, 1280x720: Max. 15 frames/second|
With the HDVC System, you can display PC data, such as images and presentation documents, to other parties. It enables smooth sharing of documents and other information in high-resolution 1920 x 1080 Full-HD for various applications such as presentations and training.
• Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
• Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
• Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
* This function is available when using an Intranet/VPN. The updating of the contact list is not an incremental update, and consists of overwriting all contacts.
Example: When a branch office uses
the head office's contact list.
* The Web Console is a function intended for installers and operations managers.
* Examples of menu: System information display, Virtual remote controller, Edit contact list, Outgoing call and End call