Head on this page.
There are six duct models in the Factory Line system, classified according to the type and capacity of the power supply.
(1) Factory Line 400: For supplying power to heavy machinery, providing one 3-phase power supply circuit (maximum 400 A).
(2) Factory Line 200: For supplying power to heavy machinery, providing one 3-phase power supply circuit (maximum 200 A).
(3) Factory Line 100: For both main lines and branch lines, providing both a 3-phase power supply (maximum 100 A) and a single-phase power supply (maximum 20 A).
(4) Factory Line 60: For both main lines and branch lines, providing both a 3-phase power supply (maximum 60 A) and a single-phase power supply (maximum 20 A).
(5) Factory Line 30: For branch lines. 30 A capacity. Provides either one 3-phase power supply circuit or two single-phase power supply circuit.
(6) Factory Line 20: For small branch lines. Provides a single-phase power supply of up to 20 A.
Combine these Factory Line systems to create a completely flexible wiring system perfectly suited to the needs of your production line.
In all Factory Line systems the plugs that supply electrical power from the ducts to the load or the branch lines can be freely connected and removed at any location.Varying supply needs, such as changes in the layout or quantity of production line equipment, can be quickly and easily satisfied simply by moving or connecting more plugs. Unlike conventional electrical wiring systems, the Factory Line system does not need to be rewired.
This significantly reduces both the effort and cost of making such changes.
With the Factory Line 100 or Factory Line 60, both a three-phase power supply and a single-phase power supply can be obtained simultaneously. Because, for example, both drive power and the electrical outlet power supply can be handled from a single wiring line, the wiring is simplified. In addition, with the Factory Line 30, two single-phase power supply circuits can be obtained simultaneously, so both the lighting power supply and the electrical power supply can be combined in a single line.
By replacing conventional power supply conduit wiring with the Factory Line, all of the wiring that previously cluttered the floor and other areas can be neatly eliminated, thus preventing accidents or injury. In addition, in situations such as metalwork factories, if the wiring is on the floor, metal chips can enter and cause shorting, but with the Factory Line all danger of problems such as these occurring is eliminated. Furthermore, because the Factory Line system is equipped with various types of breaker-equipped plugs, it provides increased safety in the event of unforeseen emergencies.